Sunday, January 20, 2008

Main page is too big for my phone

I tried changing the number of posts visible on the main page of this blog but it's still too big for my phone now, so I'll go to an internet cafe soon to make sure all the latest posts are going up okay.

Sorry I haven't been putting up any pics of France, but until I have access to a computer to which I can interface my compact flash usb reader I can't post any of the new pics. I doubt I'll be able to at a cafe (I have to resize them anyway) so I'll just make sure I put a bunch up when I get back to Joel's in Germany.

Ate at an "american" restaurant for my first night in Paris. It wasn't bad, either.

Bought a 'Paris Visite' metro pass, too. It's good for 5 days and I can go anywhere within about 5 miles of the center of the city so that should be perfect for seeing all the main attractions. I'm thinking about getting an early start tomorrow so I have plenty of time to get the hang of the metro system and to see a few things before lunch. It will just be nice to get away from this part of the city anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all your posts are are getting thru, just have to go to earlier posts if someone wants to read the whole thing from the beginning. Sounds like your enjoying yourself and thats great. Love Dad and Kim