Monday, January 21, 2008

Eiffel Tower, l'Arc de Triumph, le Louvre

So after I conquered the Eiffel Tower, I headed down the street to the Arc of Triumph. It's really big. Then I went to the Louvre and saw some of the most amazing works of art... some of the most impressive creations... that I've ever seen. Dammit, this french keyboard is killing me!!

I'm at an internet café and the keyboards are a little different over here. Here's what it would look like if I typed the first paragraph normally:

So qfter I conauired the Eiffel Tozer; I heqded dozn the street to the Qrc of Triu,ph: Itùs reqlly big: Then I zent to the Loubre qnd sqz so,e of the ,ost q,qxing zorks of qrt::: so,e of the ,ost i,pressive creqtions::: thqt Iùve ever seen: Dq,,it; this french keyboqrd is killing ,e&&

So forgive me for leaving out some detail. I'll try and make another post soon about what I saw at the Louvre.

No comments: