Saturday, December 15, 2007

Must start buying stuff...

Might buy a new pack this weekend. Should probably figure out just how much stuff I'm going to bring before doing that. Just ordered a new cellphone... well, a Blackberry 8800 to be precise. I can't believe I'm going to own one of those things. I'm getting it because it has a built-in GPS and will automatically work in Europe. I will also be able to update this blog with it, which is another good feature for the trip. Other than that, it's an over-designed, over-complicated, 85% unnecessary object. It was only $130 to upgrade to it, and seeing as it's $350 retail, it didn't feel like a bad deal. Maybe people will think I'm cool when they see me using it, too lol.

Also heading to radio shack today and buying a 220 V - 120 V transformer so I can charge the phone in Europe. They probably won't have one in the store and I'll have to order it, that is, if they even know what I'm talking about. "Radio Shack -- You've Got Questions... So do We."

No comments: