Monday, December 17, 2007

Final French Lesson

Well, I've gotten as good as I can get before the trip. Busy with Christmas next weekend and then I have a lot of friends home for the New Year, so tonight was my final french lesson. I'm not quite back to a conversational level yet, but I can understand it pretty well. Actually, I can understand it better than ever. I still have some Berlitz CD's that I will listen to for a couple weeks and a few more movies to watch in french, so that should help a little before I leave. I think I may continue taking lessons here and there with my tutor after I return. I think it would be a waste to forget french again.

Radio Shack had the transformer I wanted, so I'm all set with that. I put it under my spider plant Christmas tree as a gift to myself. New phone will be here tomorrow or the next day. Taking some vacation this week to spend time with a friend. I'm off to the Fastnet for whiskey...

Merci beaucoup, Julia!

No comments: